UTStatsDB Issues

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
SieClone

UTStatsDB Issues

Postby SieClone » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:43 am

Hi,

Excuse the ignorance of using utstatsdb, OLstats and UT2004 server. I'm having some serious issues with local stat logging and the general stats page. Here are my version details:

UTStatsDB version 3.06
Operating system and version Ubuntu 14.04.3
Database type and version MySQL 5.5
PHP version php5
Web server and version Apache 2.4.7
Unreal Tournament version UT2004 Server-Only Version 3186
Stat logger type and version OLStats 3.01

So to start with, no player data seems to be logged. I'm receiving parse errors when it attempts to parse the logs (ie Processing log ...bad parse in database.). My main page barely loads and displays "Stats database error.". The Career Highs page displays "Player database error." and it doesn't appear to have logged all the users that have connected and played on the server. Not sure if there is any relevance to this, but the admin page warns me "Warning: Database newer than admin utility!"

Some help needed please.

Thanks,

SImon

Panther
Site Admin

Re: UTStatsDB Issues

Postby Panther » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:39 am

It slipped past me that there was a post awaiting approval (required only for new members due to past spam problems).
Did you get this resolved? You should update Apache (or make sure it's a patched version) by the way if you plan to have this publicly accessible.

SieClone

Postby SieClone » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:17 am

Hi. I.didnt get this resolved. It's just a local server, it won't be public. My friends still bother me about stat logging so any suggestions would be appreciated

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 am

If you reinitialize the database, what happens? Do you still get the error that the database is newer?
Did all the files you're using come from the same UTStatsDB archive?

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:37 am

I think I see the problem. The "fixed" database files I posted for MySQL 5.1 and newer were the wrong file set. They had been modified for the unreleased 3.07 version (I never completed the changes). I've posted corrected versions of the MySQL database files for version 3.06.

SieClone

Postby SieClone » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 am

Cool! I'll give it a go a bit later on and let you know how I get on. Appreciate the response.

Return to “UTStatsDB”