Style_8_UT3_DARK

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
pbgBrockHead

Style_8_UT3_DARK

Postby pbgBrockHead » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:18 pm

ok last one Im done :)

this is themed after the collectors edition of ut3 so it is black, here is a screen

have fun!

see second post for update
Last edited by pbgBrockHead on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pbgBrockHead

Re: Style_8_UT3_DARK

Postby pbgBrockHead » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 pm

It has been brought to mt attention that I missed a file in this theme.. The main gif actually.. duh. I am attaching an updated file which includes the missing file and a text color change for player list on query. The prior color was black another duh.. should now be white.

Upload the files to the utstatsdb/resource folder/directory. Then choose Layout 8 from your admin panel if you already have the theme from the first post you can overwrite it with this one.. fairly simple huh

sorry it took me so long to update, it was just brought to my attention the other day

Link to my stats page http://pbg.infectedcranium.com/ut3stats/index.php

dave BH

http://www.poweredbygas.net/
http://infectedcranium.com/
Attachments
Style_8_UT3_DARK.zip
(148.44 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

TONYTOC

Postby TONYTOC » Sun May 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey pbgBrockhead i love your theme and think your stat page is awesome. Im very new to this and was wondering how to put in those 4 tabs with the fire right above the server status? To Panther, if you read this thread, thanks so much for your work love the program. Oh since im asking questions, how does everyone have the server activity by hour on their page? I must have missed something simple because mine does not have it.

pbgBrockHead

Postby pbgBrockHead » Mon May 04, 2009 11:43 am

Hi TONYTOC,

the links are a flash movie.

I think the Hourly Server Activity was new with 3.3 maybe I am not sure but it is included in the most recent build. It doesn't appear to be able to be turned off or on so I think it is dependent upon the build of statsdb you are using.

greetz,

~BH

TONYTOC

Postby TONYTOC » Mon May 04, 2009 12:41 pm

I think the Hourly Server Activity was new with 3.3 maybe I am not sure but it is included in the most recent build.
Hmm im running the latest utstatsDB 3.06 wonder what i messed up (Do i need to do something in the index.php to activate it)?
the links are a flash movie.
Oh ok. My main problem is my inexperience with web design. For instance i can alter things in the code (color and such ) but i have no idea how to add tabs or how to place them. Using dreamweaver i cant get any view of the page design to move things around all i can see is the code. Adding in flash movies or widgets is easy enough, unfortunately i dont have the knowledge to place these things where i want them lol :( .

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

The server activity links are enabled by default (I'm not even sure if I added a switch to turn them off). Did you upgrade from an earlier version and perhaps didn't update the style sheets?

TONYTOC

Postby TONYTOC » Mon May 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Nope this is my first go. My style sheets have a date modified as 11/1/2008 on all 4 except for pbgBrockHeads which is 5/4/2009.
Attachments
sats.jpg
sats.jpg (151.53 KiB) Viewed 5576 times

pbgBrockHead

Postby pbgBrockHead » Thu May 07, 2009 10:10 pm

well I didnt alter the css to remove anything. db error maybe? do you have an extra MySql db you could set it up on again to see if you have the same issue?

as for the links if you want to pm me 4 links you would like to display (name on link and address of link) and your choice of colour I can make you a set and email them with the embed code if you want.

TONYTOC

Postby TONYTOC » Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 am

as for the links if you want to pm me 4 links you would like to display (name on link and address of link) and your choice of colour I can make you a set and email them with the embed code if you want.
Thank you i appreciate it. (pm sent)

Return to “UTStatsDB”