nooby1

parse error and server query

Postby nooby1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 am

utstats104
utstatsdb306
server operating system is windows
game=ut3

hi guys

i am new to this server stuff and once i saw utstatsdb for ut3 i just needed it on my server. my first problem is that i can get the server to query it shows offline. i rent from gameservers.com and they said that the standard query port is 6500, i try that and it still doesn't work.

second problem is utstats i can load it and see it in webadmin when i restart server, but if i change maps or anything i don't have it anymore on server. it doesn't show as a selectable mutator , i have to start it up through the server start up cmd script. is it supposed to be this way?

3rd i run my website on different space then server, when i hit parse logs this is what i get

Code: Select all

nitializing ftp file transfer. Connected to 'xxxxxxxxx' on port '21' for user 'xxxxxxxx'. Enabling passive mode. Successfully changed ftp directory to 'ut3/UTGame/Logs'. No new logs to download. Setting permissions in directory './Logs/' for 'Stats_*': Processing directory './Logs/' for 'Stats_*': Warning: opendir(./Logs/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/c771228/public_html/hardass/stats/ut3/logs.php on line 709 Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/c771228/public_html/hardass/stats/ut3/logs.php on line 710 Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/c771228/public_html/hardass/stats/ut3/logs.php on line 729 No log files to process.
why am i getting this error?

Panther
Site Admin

Re: parse error and server query

Postby Panther » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 pm

It appears that your local log path is incorrect or missing. Check your log path settings and make sure the server has full read/write access to it.

nooby1

Postby nooby1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:51 am

It appears that your local log path is incorrect or missing. Check your log path settings and make sure the server has full read/write access to it.
yea that was the problem. now i have another problem its not making it logs for me the mutator that is. its loaded it starts up fine in cmd line. i can pick is as a mutator also. now what i'm abit confused with is which do i use as a mutator. the http one or the utstats one? in any case i tried both separate and together and none generate the logs for me.

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 am

The HTTP version is designed to upload files to the stats server or initiate parsing via HTTP, but doesn't work very well. Either version can be used to generate local log files.

Return to “UTStatsDB”