I'm listed as a bot

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
Cockbite

I'm listed as a bot

Postby Cockbite » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm using the mutator to play offline in both Instant Action and Multiplayer. Everything seems to be working fine except that I am listed as being a bot.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

utstatsdb-3.06-standalone
Windows XP Pro SP3
Unreal Tournament 3 v2.1
UT3Stats-1.04 - UTUT3StatsHTTP

Panther
Site Admin

Re: I'm listed as a bot

Postby Panther » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:01 pm

I recall this having been addressed at some point, so I don't know. Send me a log file.

Cockbite

Postby Cockbite » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Here are two logs, the first is Instant Action and the second is Multiplayer.

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 pm

I was able to duplicate this behavior only by playing in offline mode (i.e. not logged into the GameSpy server). This is normal - you'll need to login to your account for the game to add your player ID.

Cockbite

Postby Cockbite » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

I can confirm that. I just logged in and played a Instant Action match. After parsing the log, I showed up as a human. Of course, I went back to being a bot as soon as I parsed an offline log.

If I was to add an If statement to check for my name, something simple like, If $plr_name == "MyName" Then $plr_bot = 0, where exactly do I put it?

I assume it would go in this bit of code from logutevents.php, but I'm not sure how to work it in there assuming it's even the right spot.

Code: Select all

case "isabot": // 0 False { if ($i < 5) break; $plr = check_player($data[3]); if ($plr >=0 && strtolower($data[4]) == "true") $player[$plr]->bot = true; break; }

Return to “UTStatsDB”