Mapimages

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
DrZoidberg

Mapimages

Postby DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:10 am

Hello

I recently set up a small UT2004 dedicated server for my self and a few friends and decided we needed stats logging,

I am so glad i found UTStatsDB, took me a little while to get everything up and running as i am having to run it from the same system as the game server, my ISP will not let me have more than 1 database on my web space and there is already something up there.

After installing Apache, MYSql, and PhP and a bit of head banging and web searching my sever is outputting Stats :D

Now when i downloaded UTStatsDB i am sure i downloaded a file called mapimages-r1.rar before i go to far did i download this with UTStatsDB ?

If so what do i do with the contents ? :oops: :oops:

Panther
Site Admin

Re: Mapimages

Postby Panther » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:30 am

Extract that to a directory called "mapimages" within your UTStatsDB path and they'll automatically be checked in order to display map images with queries on the main page and within the map pages.

DrZoidberg

Postby DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:46 am

Thank you Panter that is now done and working :D

While i am here......

Title Message
Does the box for title message on the main config page use any type of code? or is it just text?
I have added a welcome message then tryed adding some info for players to read on seperate lines but it all apears as one continuous bit of text.

Career Highs
I only have totals logged and total matches played by type with any info in them, career highs multi kills etc etc are all empty,
Only 6 matches have been logged so far but i was expecting these to start showing stats from the 1st match,
Is there anything needed to turn this on?

Thank You

DrZoidberg

Postby DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:02 am

Ah ha Career stats are no filling up as players hit 5 matches individually.

Have also noticed Panther following the demo link http://www.utstatsdb.com/demo/
You have current server status on the page, how is that achieved?

Thanks

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:04 pm

The title message uses HTML.

By default a player must log at least 5 matches and 10 minutes of game time before they can be listed in career highs. This is adjustable in the main settings ("Min. CH Matches" and "Min. CH Time").

As for the server status - just fill in the required info under Query Config in the admin utility.

DrZoidberg

Postby DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:22 pm

Found out it was html after trying every other code under the sun, spent to much time using different codes around the Net :roll:

Found the career stats options as well, and now have career stats logging, thanks

I cant seem to get the server status to display though, what ever i put in the fields it always says offline.

The game server is running on the same PC i am running UTStatsDB from, the dedicated server is installed to a directory directly on the C drive, UTStatsDB is running from inside Apache which is installed to program files on the C drive but some where i am pointing the query to the wrong place, or from mouse over on the password field do i need ServerExt installed?

Will keep pluggin and see if i can work it out but i think i am running out of combinations of things to fil in :oops:

Panther
Site Admin

Postby Panther » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Use the local IP that the server is listening on for the "Query Server" field (you can use 127.0.0.1 if you didn't limit which address it listens on). Then the port that the server is listening on in the "Game Port" field - this is 7777 by default. Query type must be set according to your server type - set to "Unreal" for UT2004. Those are the only three fields that affect whether or not the query will work.

DrZoidberg

Postby DrZoidberg » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:54 pm

Use the local IP that the server is listening on for the "Query Server" field (you can use 127.0.0.1 if you didn't limit which address it listens on). Then the port that the server is listening on in the "Game Port" field - this is 7777 by default. Query type must be set according to your server type - set to "Unreal" for UT2004. Those are the only three fields that affect whether or not the query will work.

That is basically what i had done but it didnt want to know, I went hunting on your old forum and find a post on there,
Got stuck into my servers ini and changed

[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerActors=OLStats.OLSQMSUplink

Be sure to remove IpDrv.MasterServerUplink.

As you had told some one else and it came to life,

Between your UTStatsDB and OLStats i now have some fantastic stats for my players to look at and see how bad we all are at the game :lol: :lol:

Thank You Very Much

Keith

Return to “UTStatsDB”