Assault & Onslaught Events are always 0 for player 1?

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
Player701

Assault & Onslaught Events are always 0 for player 1?

Postby Player701 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 am

Hi again, I play Onslaught games over LAN, but the stats can be accessed from the internet. I wanted to see my career summary and found that all values in "Assault & Onslaught Events Summary" for me are zeroes. Can this be because my player ID is 1? I looked at other players, all others have values other than zero (even bots!).

The match stats show correct values for constructed/destroyed power nodes for me, but I can't see the totals in my career summary (?stats=players).

What am I doing wrong? Or maybe this is a bug?

P.S. I merged my player with another one (because nicknames didn't match when I accidentally forgot to change it in other game) and did it several times. Maybe this is the cause?
P.P.S. Sorry for not-so-good English.
P.P.P.S. UTStatsDB ver. 3.06 and UT2004 3369.

Player701

Re: Assault & Onslaught Events are always 0 for player 1?

Postby Player701 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:31 am

Something else: the onslaught values for me ARE in the database, so they are just not displayed. These values are huge, though (plr_nodeconstructed = 7179, plr_nodedestroyed = 5850, plr_nodeconstdestroyed = 1414), maybe this is the cause?

Player701

Re: Assault & Onslaught Events are always 0 for player 1?

Postby Player701 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:50 am

After some minutes of database investigation I found the cause: the data is really taken from playersgt table (OMG, but what do the plr_nodes* values in players table mean???), and there are two rows for my player ID which have the same gametype. The first is Onslaught, the second is UT3 Warfare, and if you know, UTStatsDB doesn't parse warfare info about nodes. The data is taken from this table, where all warfare values are 0.

Return to “UTStatsDB”