Player name and stats in UT3

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
BigDeal

Player name and stats in UT3

Postby BigDeal » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 am

Hi Panther
When i checked my stats i saw that a lot players with same CD Key are listed in different ID in UTstats. This happens when UTComp is running because players can change name in UTComp. Why use UTStats the playername and not the global name with password when "Use stats name" is in utstat config enabled? Is it possible to track CD Key instead playername so that the last name what the player used with same CD Key is shown in stats? Its annoying when 1 Player exist 20 times in stats because he only changed his Name.

Thx
Track.jpg
Track player
Track.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 3534 times

Panther
Site Admin

Re: Player name and stats in UT3

Postby Panther » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi Panther
When i checked my stats i saw that a lot players with same CD Key are listed in different ID in UTstats. This happens when UTComp is running because players can change name in UTComp. Why use UTStats the playername and not the global name with password when "Use stats name" is in utstat config enabled? Is it possible to track CD Key instead playername so that the last name what the player used with same CD Key is shown in stats? Its annoying when 1 Player exist 20 times in stats because he only changed his Name.
Sounds like a problem, but what version of UT is? Also, please attach a log or two.

BigDeal

Postby BigDeal » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 am

Hi Panther
Version is v1.3 and i have no logs atm, because i have delete it :oops: . But in some hours i have a lot new one that i will send you. I have also started a second server with actual beta patch (2.0beta2) and active ut3stats (only for make log files to check it), but there is a prob atm with votingsystem what i report to epic. When i have solution and i can start second server again i can send you these log files 2 if you want.

BigDeal

Postby BigDeal » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:38 am

Here are some logs
Attachments
logs.rar
logs from UT3 V1.3
(20.49 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

Richi

Postby Richi » Sat May 23, 2009 8:22 pm

I have the same problem ,exist some solution for this problem , the server have 2.1 path ,but this always happen

Richi

Postby Richi » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am

Anyone Help me for this

Return to “UTStatsDB”