Log parsing stopped working

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
MauL

Log parsing stopped working

Postby MauL » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 am

Hey Panther, not sure you check these forums still. Hopefully! Hey I've had Stats running sweet for a year on a hosted account (UT server and hosted account not the same box) with the MySQL database on the hosted account. Recently I switched from Windows hosting to Linux hosting to improve my main website performance. UTStats transferred over fine with one exception, some of the map images wouldn't show. I kept using UTStats for several months i.e. Stats autouploading from my server and getting parsed correctly. The only problem were the map images. Just for yuks, I wondered if reinitializing and reparsing all of the old logs would fix the map image problem. Bad idea!

I went ahead and reinitialized in the admin panel and set up my "statsdb.inc.php" again (I had a copy saved). I then went to the logs config and set it up exactly like I had before (I kept my own step by step procedure saved in file). I went to my hosted site and logged into the MySQL database and all of the fields were empty as it should be. Also, the UTStatsDB main site looked fine, just empty.

Anyway, I went ahead and clicked on Parse Logs in the admin window and I got the old can't find directory problem which I had before my first time through when I had it set wrong. This time I can see anything wrong. I've set the rights to max on the folders. Any ideas?

Here's the top level folder structure in my FTP client:
UTStats_FTPViewofTopLevel.JPG
Top level folder structure in FTP client
UTStats_FTPViewofTopLevel.JPG (47.01 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Here's the folder structure inside the stats folder:
UTStats_FTPViewofStatsLevel.JPG
UTStats_FTPViewofStatsLevel.JPG (45.28 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Here's the folder rights for everything in the folder:
UTStats_FolderRights.JPG
UTStats_FolderRights.JPG (81.97 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Here's the Logs Config page:
UTStats_LogConfig.JPG
UTStats_LogConfig.JPG (64.02 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Add here's the error:
UTStats_LogsError.JPG
UTStats_LogsError.JPG (53.87 KiB) Viewed 3714 times

Here's the site: http://martyscarnagecompany.com/utstats/index.php

Thanks!

========================================
UTStatsDB version: v3.06
Operating system and version: Linux (hosted v?)
Database type and version: MySQL: 5.0
PHP version: 5.?
Web server and version: Apache and ?
Unreal Tournament version: UT3 v2.1
Stat logger type and version: 1.04

Panther
Site Admin

Re: Log parsing stopped working

Postby Panther » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 am

Linux is case sensitive, while Windows is not, so you'll need to adjust your image file names and you also have "UT3stats" instead of "UT3Stats" in your configuration.

MauL

Re: Log parsing stopped working

Postby MauL » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:38 am

Linux is case sensitive, while Windows is not, so you'll need to adjust your image file names and you also have "UT3stats" instead of "UT3Stats" in your configuration.
Thanks for the reply. In the end I figured that out on my own the hard way. :)

Return to “UTStatsDB”