Server Activity Graph not loading

General forum for discussions regarding UTStatsDB
molski

Server Activity Graph not loading

Postby molski » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

Hi All,

Recently I installed UTStatsDB, but noticed that the Server Activity Graph isn't loading.
You will see an 1px border (I guess that's in where the Graph should load...) and in this
border you will the following text: "Server Activity by Hour" and under that text the numbers
1-23 listed under each other.

I modified the Style Sheet from UTStatsdb, in fact, you just grabbed the CSS file from EpicGames's
CSS file, but also when I use an out-of-the-box installation of UTStatsDB I'm having the same issue.

I use the following server for running the UT2004 Server and UTStatsDB:

CentOS 5.2 (kernel 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5 #1 SMP)
httpd-2.2.3-11.el5
php-5.2.6-1.el5
mysql-5.0.45-7

Anybody knows what can be the issue I am facing here?

Regards,

Molski

Panther
Site Admin

Re: Server Activity Graph not loading

Postby Panther » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:45 am

The graph is completely style-driven, no graphics are used, so I don't know what would cause this to not show. Please send a link to the site so I can see it.
you just grabbed the CSS file from EpicGames's CSS file
It's the other way around, as UTStatsDB came first (well, back then it was called "UT2003 StatsDB").

molski

Postby molski » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:36 am

Hi Panther,

Thanks for the quick response. I also noticed the Server Acitivity Graph was completely style driven, so I also took a closer look at my problem. I just went shopping at the Supermarket and a few minutes before that I already found my problem and yes....it was a problem with my style sheet ;)

Return to “UTStatsDB”